Lecture and range demonstration
Topics will include:
- – Sensitivity evaluation of TATP and HMTD
- – Large-scale production of urea nitrate
- – Fuel oxidizer mixtures such as chlorates and perchlorates
- – Unconventional ammonium nitrate mixtures
- – Liquid explosives
- – Raman and FTIR analysis of homemade explosives
- – Hazmat mitigation of HME production sites
- – Common factors in plots and attacks using improvised explosives mixtures
- – Current terrorist explosives recipes found online
15 Hours of Classroom based instruction to include case studies. 25 Hours of Hands on Training.
The entire course will build the students understanding of basic and advanced HME culminating in a final scenario dealing with the take down and processing of a clandestine lab.
This course is useful for law enforcement, military EOD/public safety bomb technicians, hazardous materials technicians, fire response, emergency medical service, and military units involved in combating terrorism and protecting our homeland.
For prices call 888.330.7015