TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Expressed agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions are required to purchase explosive materials or items, hereinafter Product(s). The acceptance of an estimate or quote, or issuance of a purchase order (P.O.) constitutes express agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Tripwire Operations Group, LLC (hereinafter Tripwire) ensures our Product(s) undergo thorough, instrumented testing; the end user(s) dare to exercise extreme caution and follow all standard safety procedures when conducting operations. Due to the ever-changing nature of our specialty, Product(s)s may undergo changes and/or improvements without prior notice. The parties acknowledge and agree that the Product(s) may be hazardous. Tripwire agrees to inform Customer of hazards and precautionary procedures with respect to the handling and transportation of the Product(s) in the form in which the Product(s) is transferred. Customer shall familiarize and keep itself informed of hazards and precautionary procedures with respect to the storage, handling, transportation, use and/or disposal of the Product(s) or Product(s)s made in whole or in part from the Product(s) or the containers in which such Product(s) is shipped. Customer will give adequate instruction for use and warning of hazards and precautionary procedures to all persons that the Customer can reasonably foresee may be exposed to such hazards, including, but not limited to, Customer’s employees, agents and contractors.
SALES, PRICING, AND PAYMENT
All explosive(s) sales are final and may not be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds, unless otherwise specifically agreed upon, in writing, between Tripwire and the Customer(s). Should the Customer(s) request cancellation of an order, prior to the Product(s) leaving the Tripwire facility, cancellation, restocking, and/or additional fees shall apply. Tripwire cannot control price increases by Product(s) manufacturers and/or suppliers, therefore all prices are subject-to-change without prior notice. We reserve the right to correct all misprints. If Customer(s) financial responsibility becomes unsatisfactory to Tripwire, Tripwire may decline to make further sale(s) and/or deliveries except for cash or satisfactory security. Tripwire may, during any period of increased prices that are not commercially reasonable or shortage, prorate and allocate its supply of affected materials among itself for its own consumption, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, its accepted orders, contract customers and its regular customers not then under contract in such manner as Tripwire determines to be fair and reasonable. In no event shall the Tripwire be obligated to purchase any materials (including energy) in the marketplace to satisfy its obligations hereunder. Tripwire may, during any period of materially increased cost assess a surcharge in an amount deemed fair and reasonable by Tripwire. Tripwire reserves the right to refuse sales and/or service to any person(s), for any reason(s), in accordance with applicable law(s).
DELIVERY, SHIPMENT AND CANCELLATION
Tripwire shall have neither liability nor responsibility for delays and/or exceptions in delivery being made by third-party entities, i.e. FedEx ® Ground, FedEx ® Freight, etc., once the package(s) leave our facility. Delivery attempts by third-parties will be at their discretion and governed by their corporate policies. Delivery of Product(s) will be attempted by Tripwire personnel for a total of two (2) times. An initial attempt will be made as agreed upon. If delivery is unsuccessful, an email will be sent and/or phone call placed to the delivery recipient point-of-contact (POC), as appointed by the Customer(s). If contact is not made with delivery recipient POC within an amount of time deemed to be appropriate by the delivery personnel, a second attempt will be made to the original agreed upon person(s), location(s), etc. If delivery should be unsuccessful following the second attempt, delivery will be considered forfeited and Product(s) will be returned to Tripwire facilities, and Customer(s) are financially responsible for additional or future delivery attempts. Tripwire reserves the right of stoppage in transit. Neither party shall be subject to any liability for delay or suspension of performance, or nonperformance as a result of fire, flood, natural catastrophe, strike, labor trouble, accident, riot, terrorism, act of governmental authority, act of God, or other contingencies or circumstances beyond its control interfering with the Production, supply, transportation, or receipt of the Product(s) or any raw materials used in the Production of the Product(s) or with the ability of the Tripwire to purchase raw materials (including energy) at a commercially reasonable price, and quantities so affected may be eliminated and not made up, without liability, but the Agreement shall otherwise remain unaffected.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. All rights reserved. Reproduction or adaptation of any part of this website without written consent is unlawful and prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, registered names, Product(s) names and/or logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. These Terms and Conditions and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Tripwire Operations Group, LLC to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms and Conditions, without regard to the choice-of-law principles thereof. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue to be valid in full force and effect.
Detonating Cord (1.4D)
Detonating cord is a universal high-explosive used for a wide variety of applications to create explosive effects and build reliable charges. It is initiated with military or commercial detonators, and detonates along its entire length at a velocity of approximately 23,000 fps. Our detonating cord contains a PETN core unless otherwise annotated. We offer detonating cord in a variety of sizes and lengths:
- 10DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $90.00
- 10DETS | Spool = 3,280 feet: $1,050.00
- 15DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $90.00
- 15DETS | Spool = 3,280 feet: $1,050.00
- 25DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $99.00
- 25DETS | Spool = 2,460 feet: $925.00
- 40DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $105.00
- 40DETS | Spool = 1,640 feet: $675.00
- 50DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $125.00
- 50DETS | Spool = 1,640 feet: $695.00
- 80DETB | Strand = 100 feet: 125.00
- 80DETS | Spool = 1,000 feet: $695.00
- K9-DCRDX | RDX | Strand = 25 feet: $92.50
- 100DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $150.00
- 100DETS | Spool = 820 feet: $695.00
- 200DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $195.00
- 200DETS | Spool = 492 feet: $695.00
- 400DETB | Strand = 100 feet: $475.00
- 400DETS | Spool = 328 feet: $900.00
BUNDLE (Contains 10 Foot Strands of Each Size)
- K9-DET | Detonating Cord Bundle = $450.00
Plastics Explosives (1.1D)
We offer C-4 in two (2) varieties, block and bulk. The M112 Demolition Block consists of 1.25 pounds of C-4, pressed into a rectangular block and packaged in a compact, easy to handle, easy to transport, shrink-wrapped, plastic envelope with a self-adhesive backing. Bulk C-4 is simply C-4 that is not pressed into a shape or pre-determined packaging. C-4 detonates with a velocity of approximately 26,000 fps. C-4 is approximately 91% RDX.
- C-4BLK | Single M112 Block = $97.50
- C-4MULTI | Bundle, 10 Each M112 Blocks = $950.00
- C-4FULL | Case, 40 Each M112 Blocks = $3,750.00
- C-4POUND | Bulk (loose), 1 Pound = $125.00
- C-4BULK| Bulk (loose), 40 Pounds = $2,000.00
Sheet explosives are a flexible, waterproof, PETN-based plastic explosive, which is available in a variety of thicknesses. Sheet explosives are equally as powerful as a C-4 explosive but, because of its consistent performance and properties, blast damage can be minimized by exact cutting of the sheet.
C-1 (1MM NOMINAL THICKNESS)
- SHEETA | 1 Pound = $125.00
- SHEETB | Roll, 20 pounds = $2,350.00
C-2 (2MM NOMINAL THICKNESS)
- SHEETC | 1 Pound = $130.00
- SHEETD | Roll, 20 pounds = $2,425.00
C-3 (3MM NOMINAL THICKNESS)
- SHEETE | 1 Pound = $135.00
- SHEETF | Roll, 20 pounds = $2,500.00
We offer SEMTEX in two varieties: SEMTEX 1A, which is comprised primarily of PETN and SEMTEX 1H, which is primarily comprised of PETN and RDX.
- SEMTEX-AH | Single Block (454 Grams/ 1 Pound) = $600.00
Cast Boosters (1.1D)
Cast boosters are detonator or detonating cord sensitive, high-density/high-energy molecular explosives that are available in a variety of sizes that are designed to optimize initiation of booster-sensitive explosives. Manufactured with an internal through-tunnel and detonator well for application with either electric, fuse or shock tube detonators. Formulated from primarily PETN, TNT and other high explosive materials. Cast boosters detonate at a velocity of approximately 24,800 fps.
90 GRAM (3.2 OZ)
- CB90-1 | Single Booster = $25.00
- CB-90 | Case of 150 = $550.00
200 GRAM (7 OZ)
- CB200-1 | Single Booster = $27.50
- CB-200 | Case of 95 = $565.00
350 GRAM (12 OZ)
- CB350-1 | Single Booster = $45.00
- CB-350 | Case of 49 = $320.00
450 GRAM (16 OZ)
- CB450-1 | Single Booster = $65.00
- CB-450 | Case of 36 = $300.00
We offer a dynamite that is an extra gelatin dynamite formulated to consistently deliver high detonation velocity and excellent water resistance. UNIMAX is designed to satisfy the vast majority of explosive applications in hard rock and may be used as the main explosive charge where high density and energy is required or as a primer for ANFO. This dynamite detonates at a velocity of approximately 17,400 fps and measures 1 1/4″ x 8″ in standard size.
- K9-DYN | Single Cartridge (Stick) = $67.50
- HE-DYS | Bundle, 10 Cartridges = $100.00
- HE-DY | Case, 88 Cartridges = $435.00
We offer detonator and detonating cord sensitive, all-purpose, water resistant, packaged emulsion explosive cartridges (sticks) that detonate at a velocity of approximately 15,400 fps. This items measures 1 1/4″ x 8″ in standard size.
- K9-EMUL | Single Cartridge (Stick) = $67.50
- HE-EM | Case, 40 Pounds (Approx. 100 Cartridges) = $500.00
TNT, Flake (1.1D)
Flaked version of the famous traditional cast trinitrotoluene. This yellow, solid material is best known as an explosive materials with convenient handling properties. The explosive yield of TNT is considered to be the standard measure (benchmark) against which all other explosive materials is measured. TNT detonates at a velocity of approximately 22,000 fps.
- K9-TNT | Flake, 1 Pound = $67.50
- HE-TNT | Bundle, 10 Pounds = $295.00
Flaked version of traditional cast Comp-B, which consists of a mixture of RDX and TNT.
- K9-COMPB | Flake, 1 Pound = $60.00
- HE-CB | Bundle, 10 Pounds = $310.00
Flaked version of traditional HMX, also known as octogen. HMX is a powerful and relatively insensitive nitroamine high explosive that is chemically similar to RDX.
- K9-HMX | Flake, 1 Pound = $85.00
- HE-HMXL | Bundle, 10 Pounds = $600.00
We offer Detagel™, which is a high strength Hexamine Nitrate, slurry water gel. Detonator sensitive yet withstands standard drop weight and friction tests. Produces high shattering effect, high brisance and gas volume. This products has a detonation velocity of approximately 16,200 fps. Detagel™ is sized at approximately 1 1/4″ x 8″.
- K9-WG | Single Cartridge (Stick) = $67.50
- HE-WG | Case, 55 Pounds (Approx. 88 Cartridges) = $505.00
ANFO is a nominal 94:6 (wt%) blend of porous ammonium nitrate prill and fuel oil. It is a dry, free flowing explosive; formulated to ensure the appropriate oxygen balance providing optimal energy and sensitivity.
- K9-AN | Prill, 1 Pound = $67.50
- HE-ANFO | Bag, 50 Pounds = $125.00
Perforators, “oil well” or “jet”, are a charge that uses a small amount of high explosives and a carefully shaped case and liner to create a focused pressure punch that is highly effective in piercing steel, cement, and rock. The perforators we offer are filled with a RDX based main charge.
- K9-PERF | Single Perforator, 19 Gram = $62.50
- HE-CS1910 | Bundle, 10 Perforators, 19 Gram = $310.00
- HE-CS1920 | Case, 50 Perforators, 19 Gram = $1,050.00
Powders, Prill & Liquid
- K9-RDX | RDX-A5 Powder, 1 Pound = $75.00
- K9-BP |Black Powder, 1 Pound = $55.00
- K9-SP | Smokeless Powder, Single Base, 1 Pound =$67.50
- K9-SPDB | Smokeless Powder, Double Base, 1 Pound = $67.50
- K9-PY | Pyrodex®, 1 Pound = $67.50
- K9-ANP | Ammonium Nitrate, Prill, 1 Pound = $67.50
- K9-PTC | Potassium Chlorate, 1 Pound = $95.00
- K9-APC | Ammonium Perchlorate, 1 Pound = $95.00
- K9-SCT | Sodium Chlorate, 1 Pound = $95.00
- K9-CAN | Calcium Ammonium Nitrate, 1 Pound = $100.00
- K9-NM | Nitromethane, 99.9%, 4 Ounces = $75.00
Detonators & E-Matches (1.4B)
We offer detonators and electric matches (squibs) of varying lengths and delays in different formats.
Shock Tube (NONEL™) detonators consist of a length of orange shock tube, with a standard #8 detonator attached to one end and the other end is sealed.
Electric (M6) detonators are a zero (0) delay, instant detonator with an aluminum housing. Lead wires are a standard 12 feet in length and insulated with a superior polyolefin material, which offers excellent resistance to cuts, abrasions, oil, low temperature and high humidity, as well as other harsh environments in various rugged applications.
Non-electric (M7) fuse type detonators consist of an aluminum allow cup containing an ignition charge, an intermediate charge and base charge. When initiated by time fuse, primer or detonating cord, the ignition charge detonates the intermediate charge, which then detonates the base charge that initiates the primary explosive charge.
Electric Matches (E-Matches or Squibs) are miniature explosive device used in a wide range of industries, from special effects to military applications. These consist of two electrical leads which are separated by a plug of insulating material, a small bridge wire or electrical resistance heater, and a bead of heat-sensitive chemical composition in which the bridge wire is embedded.
Shock Tube – NONEL™ Detonators
- ND-12| 12 Foot, Instant, Case, 60 Each = $440.00
- ND-16| 16 Foot, Instant, Case, 45 Each = $450.00
- ND-20| 20 Foot, Instant, Case, 60 Each = $485.00
- ND-30| 30 Foot, Instant, Case, 40 Each = $440.00
- ND-40| 40 Foot, Instant, Case, 30 Each = $485.00
- ED-12 | Case, 25 Each = $210.00
Non-Electric (Fuse) Detonators
- Case, 100 Each = $440.00
Electric Match (Squib)
- MS-25 | Case, 25 Each = $125.00
Shock Tube, Time Fuse & Igniters
Shock tube is a small diameter, three-layer plastic tube coated on the innermost wall with a reactive explosive compound. When initiated, shock tube propagates a low energy signal, similar to a dust explosion, at approximately 6,500 fps along the tubes length with minimal disturbance to the outside of the tube.
- HE-ST1 | Spool, 1 Each (2,500 feet) = $330.00
- HE-ST2 | Spool, 2 Each (2 x 2,500 feet) = $575.00
Time or safety fuse is a heritage linear textile and pyrotechnic cord used to create a time delay. Due to confinement of a center core of black powder, time fuse burns at a nominal rate of 40 seconds per foot (130 seconds per meter). The output of time fuse is a notable spit of flame and burning particles. This spit is what initiates the sensitive ignition powders found in fuse caps.
- K9-SF | Strand, 25 Feet = $57.50
- MS-FS | Strand, 100 Feet = $485.00
Igniters (M81 & Pull-Friction)
The M81 igniter is used to ignite a cord that carries a detonation charge to initiate shock tube or time fuse blasting caps. To use, simply pull back the firing pin and the spring tension created forces the pin forward with enough force to set off the primer when the firing pin is released. The primer then ignites the cord, shock tube, or time fuse secured in the end of the igniter.
- IG-M81 | Package, 5 Each = $125.00
The Pull-Friction (Cardboard) type igniter is a non-electric, pull-string, friction style fuse igniter. This igniter functions by manually pulling a combustible mixture through a high-friction compression area, which ignites the combustible mixture, starting the fuse.
- IG-FUSE | Bundle, 10 Each = $30.00
209 primers are used in various NONEL (non-electric blasting) initiators. They will work in mushroom starters, dual EOD starters, pen type, and various others.
- BA-PR | Package, 100 Each = $10.00
Texpak® All-Liquid Binary Explosive
Tripwires’ exclusive binary explosive, Texpak®, is formulated to produce high velocities and high detonation pressures when detonated (21,000 FPS). Texpak® requires no magazine or special storage facilities and can be transported on the same vehicle with most other materials used in blasting, including 1.4 detonators. Thus, the high cost associated with transport, storage and use of explosive is eliminated. Texpak® does not have to be stored or transported as an explosive according to 49 CFR. Excellent as a booster or column charge, or for use in secondary blasting, agriculture, demolition, industrial cleaning, bomb disposal, oil wells, ditching, trenching, and most applications which any other explosive is used. Each case contain 12 total pounds of energetic material (1/2 pound each x 24 cartridges). The benefits of Texpak® include: instant mixing, no magazine storage required prior to mixing, shipped via common carrier (FedEx Ground), no nitroglycerin headaches, waterproof housing and high-velocity/high-gas volume.
- TEXPAK1-5 | 1 to 5 Case(s) = $250.00 Each
- TEXPAK 6-10 | 6 to 10 Cases = $225.00 Each
- TEXPAK10+ | 10 or More Cases = $200.00 Each
Dragonfire™ Advanced Binary Explosive
DragonFire™ is a binary product that is not an explosive until it is mixed. The solid component is an oxidizer and the liquid component is a flammable liquid. This product can be transported and stored under the “Limited Quantity” designation so it can be used in applications where traditional explosives cannot. DragonFire™ can be used as a booster or a column charge in a variety of applications such as furnace de-slag applications, secondary blasting, trenching, and shearing of oil well casings or drill pipes. DragonFire™ creates an excellent booster that will reliably initiate most blasting agents, both bulk and cartridges. When using DragonFire™ in combination with blasting agents, there are more storage options (table of distance), ease in transportation requirements and elimination of the costs associated with transporting high explosives. DragonFire™ can provide additional security when desired. Although they can be stored together, the user also has the option to lock them in separate storage facilities. DragonFire™ produces high velocities and high detonation pressures when detonated. DragonFire™ can be shipped to you via common carrier or FedEx. DragonFire™ comes prepared in a 1/2 pound charge. Lastly, currently in use by several of the top online boiler cleaning service companies in the United States.
- DF1-5 | 1 to 5 Case(s) = $250.00 Each
- DF6-10 | 6 to 10 Cases = $225.00 Each
- DF10+ | 10 or More Cases = $200.00 Each
Exclusive K9 Training & Proficiency Kit
Often replicated, but never duplicated! There are no equivalent explosive training kit designed specifically for K9 teams, of this magnitude, available anywhere else.
Prior to being placed in our custom-designed and laser cut hard storage case, each and every product is handled using approved FBI evidence handling techniques and packaged in double durable nylon arson bags, which eliminates the potential for the cross contamination of odors.
Our custom-cut polyethylene foam has a “closed-cell structure” that makes it virtually impermeable to water and highly-resistant to odor transmission.
Every K9 kit contains over 15 individual live products (scents), with additional scents, such as HME precursor materials, are available as add-ons.
Based upon scientific data regarding material breakdown, which leads to scent variation, we encourage K9 teams to replace or swap out their explosive training materials every 6 to 12 months. We will accept your old, used, and deteriorated explosive products (for proper and safe disposal) and provide you with new, fresh explosive training products. Please do not cheat yourself or your K9 partner by using outdated products for training. Stay ahead of the game and give us a call and let us help you keep your skills at maximum efficiency. To ensure you are receiving the highest quality products available, we take special care while handling and packaging your explosive order. Each product is handled IAW FBI evidence handling techniques and individually packaged in nylon arson bags to avoid cross contamination. All of our exclusive K9 explosive proficiency kits are fully D.O.T. approved, and ships fully pre-packaged within a custom designed, hard, watertight storage case.
KIT 1 | $2,500.00
- AMMONIUM NITRATE, 1/2 Pound
- COMP-B, 1/2 Pound
- RDX A-5, 1/2 Pound
- C4, BULK, 1/2 Pound
- TNT, FLAKE, 1/2 Pound
- SHEET EXPLOSVE, PETN, 1/2 Pound
- DYNAMITE, 1 Cartridge
- CAST BOOSTER, 1 Each
- BLACK POWDER, 1/2 Pound
- SMOKELESS POWDER, 1/2 Pound
- HMX, FLAKE, 1/2 Pound
- WATERGEL, 1 Cartridge
- SAFETY FUSE, 25 Feet
- DETONATOR CORD, PETN, 25 Feet
- NYLON STORAGE BAGS
- GLASS JARS
- CUSTOM STORAGE CASE
KIT 2 | $3,595.00
- AMMONIUM NITRATE, 1 Pound
- COMP-B, 1 Pound
- RDX A-5, 1 Pound
- C4, BULK, 1 Pound
- C4, BLOCK, M112, 1.25 LB, 1 Each
- TNT, FLAKE, 1 Pound
- SHEET EXPLOSVE, PETN, 1 Pound
- DYNAMITE, 2 Cartridges
- CAST BOOSTER, 1 Each (454 Gram)
- BLACK POWDER, 1 Pound
- SMOKELESS POWDER, 1 Pound
- HMX, FLAKE, 1 Pound
- WATERGEL, 2 Cartridges
- SAFETY FUSE, 25 Feet
- DETONATOR CORD, PETN, 15 GR, 100 Feet
- EMULSION, 2 Cartridges
- ANFO, 1 Pound
- NITROMETHANE, 4 Fluid Ounces
- DETONATOR CORD, BUNDLE PACK, 1 Each
- NYLON STORAGE BAGS
- GLASS JARS
- CUSTOM STORAGE CASE
Equipment, Tools & Consumables
Demo Tools & Equipment
- Duke D80/ESI Combo Blasting Machine | $775.00
- Manual/Hand Starter Device | $175.00
- Dual Shock Tube Initiator | Call for pricing.
- Blasting Wire, 18-Gauge Duplex, Spool (1,000 Feet) | $125.00
- Detonating Cord Connectors (25/50 Grain), Bag, 50 Each = $40.00
- Magazines/Day Boxes | Type II & III | Call for pricing.
- ATF Approved Padlock, 5-Pin Tumbler, 7/16″ Shackle = $75.00
- Nylon Arson Bags | 5″ x 10″ | Case, 100 Each = $235.00
- Nylon Arson Bags | 12″ x 18″ | Case, 250 Each = $575.00
- Nylon Arson Bags | 20″ x 30″ | Case, 100 Each = $300.00
- Glass Jar w/ Teflon™ Coated Lid | 9 Ounce | Case, 12 Each = $55.00
- Glass Jar w/ Teflon™ Coated Lid | 12 Ounce | Case, 12 Each = $57.50
- Glass Jar w/ Teflon™ Coated Lid | 16 Ounce | Case, 12 Each = $62.50